Monday, May 18, 2009

Stockton Street Eastbound Ramp to Close

NOTICE TO TRAVELING PUBLIC
Due to construction activities associated with the I-10/I-95 Interchange Reconstruction, the on-ramp to I-10 eastbound from Stockton Street will close on or about June 1, 2009 and will remain closed until project completion in winter 2011.

Critical facts that you should know:
  • Traffic traveling to I-95 northbound will be detoured to Irene Street, then Claude Street to Edison Avenue, then Forest Street, utilizing the I-95 northbound on-ramp at Forest Street and Myrtle Avenue (See map below)
  • Traffic traveling to I-95 southbound will be detoured to Irene Street, then Claude Street to Edison Avenue, then Forest Street to Park Street to I-95 southbound (See map below)
  • Overhead clearance at Forest Street under I-95 is 14’- 4” (See map below)
  • Traffic should allow for 10 minutes of additional travel time to account for this detour
  • Access to I-95 southbound ONLY from Stockton Street will be restored in the fall 2009
Signs will soon be posted at the Stockton Street ramp giving the specific date of the closing. For further information concerning this ramp closure please visit the project website at:
www.thebigi.info

You may also contact the FDOT’s public information officer: Michael Goldman at (904) 360-5457.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Thanks for posting this... I use this ramp all the time.